The succulents are coming!

My first-born daughter has a toddler who needs a bedroom of her own. 

They live in a 2-bedroom apartment. Daddy was eying the ‘guest’ room - occupied mostly by succulents, and the occasional visitor - as a possible room for the toddler.

Since I am a wonderful grandmother with a well-developed mother-instinct (that extends to snakes, dogs and apparently succulents), I graciously offered refuge for my daughter's succulents that were occupying said bedroom.

Are you curious what happened to them?  My daughter was - and I told her that I'd let her know.  

I was going to send the occasional picture just for fun, but succulents - they're something else. 

I've had plants before, but nothing prepared me for succulents. 

For starters, I really did not understand why my daughter didn't know any of their names...

..little did I know...

I'm glad I took this picture.  These are the succulents just after they arrived at my house. As I write this, they do not look like this any longer.


Comments